With your busy schedule, you need a contractor you can trust to deal with everything for you – providing you with a turnkey building solution that minimises your hassle, worry and time.
From plans/groundworks to a luxury finish
Perhaps you’re an architect looking for a trusted builder to fulfil your client’s vision? You may be a commercial property owner who requires a principal contractor to manage your whole project? Or perhaps you’re a developer that needs a building firm to work as a trusted subcontractor? If you have a commercial project in the East Midlands between £10,000 and £1/2 million in value, you’ll get a reliable solution from AJ Bryan.
We can operate as the Principal Contractor, or as a subcontractor on a larger project to undertake a specific task.
- Office extensions and refurbishments
- Schools and colleges
- Commercial landscaping
- Factory extensions and refurbishments
- Commercial building conversions
A ‘one-stop’ solution – minimising the hassle for you
Work with AJ Bryan on your build, and you won’t have to appoint different contractors, with all the hassles of communication, accreditation checks, invoicing and timings. We can do all that for you. It’s a turnkey, hassle-free service that deals with everything and gives you back a build that’s finished to the highest standards.
- A total service from foundation to completion, including all trades and specialist services such as structural engineers if required.
- Plans and building regulations are all taken care of. We even liaise with building inspectors.
- You can have 3-D designs to give you a clearer picture of what your finished build will look like.
- You’ll have a named contracts manager to oversee the project work.
A trusted team
As well as being confident in the work of our own construction team, rest assured that each tried and trusted sub-contractor that works with AJ Bryan Construction is qualified and insured, and delivers on timekeeping, quality of work and value. We take our criteria so seriously that we have an annual audit system to check details of health and safety performance and accreditations, CICS cards, and case studies for recent projects.
Reassurance on every level…from a building firm built on family values, integrity and consistency of delivery.
- Committed to high standards: We hold Constructionline Gold, which you may know is unusual for a local-sized builder. We also pride ourselves on our forward-thinking, problem-solving approach, so we come to you with solutions, not issues to drain more of your time.
- Health & safety: Ask to see our accreditations.
- Excellent communication: You’ll have a named contracts manager to offer you one point of contact and stay in touch with you. With office-based management colleagues supporting our on-site teams, you can look forward to receiving the level of information you need. We’ll be in touch every day, whether that’s a management site visit or a phone call.
- Professionalism on site: We’ll protect your reputation because we value ours. No rusty vans or workers in torn clothes. All AJ Bryan vehicles are liveried, and our teams are uniformed. They’re courteous and professional on site.
How can we help?
We all know what a relief it is to find a contractor you can rely on, time after time. Book a project with us and let us show you the benefits we can offer you as a trusted building partner.
Alternatively, we’d welcome the opportunity to tender for your project. Contact us now to discuss the scope of works. You’re welcome to visit our offices, or a senior member of our team will come and meet you, after which we’ll provide a no-obligation quote.