Do you need to make your home more accessible or safer for a family member? Perhaps an adaptation is necessary to enable you to provide the care they need now, or to prepare for the future?
You’ll find that at AJ Bryan, we’re approachable and understanding. You can rely on us to complete the whole job professionally and with the minimum of hassle for you. We’ll check with you exactly what you want doing, and you’ll get a written quotation that we’ll stick to – there won’t be any hidden extra costs. (If some of the work is funded, we can help with that too.) While we recognise that every need is different, we’re committed to providing a solution of the same high quality every time.
Your reliable choice for:
- Rooms adapted to allow for wheelchairs, equipment or carers
- Extensions of existing rooms or additional ones
- Wet rooms
- Accessible showers
- Kitchen adaptations – including lowering worktops
- Garden areas that are more accessible, whether that’s with French doors with low-level threshold, decking or ramps
- Doors that need widening for accessibility
- Outdoor ramp/handrails
The reassurance of a complete service
You’ll be able to get a clear picture of what the build will look like in your home from 3-D drawings we can create for you. Once you’re happy, we’ll deal with every aspect of the project – foundations, building, electrics, plumbing, plastering and decorating – plus planning permission/building regulations if you need them. Our team, including trusted sub-contractors, all work to one high standard. The result is a home adaptation that’s ready for you to use and gives you the quality, practicality and style you want.
Your peace of mind
- Established over 50 years ago, we’re a family firm – today run by the founder’s son. Our offices are in Kilby in rural Leicestershire.
- Ask to see our credentials: we even hold an accreditation called Constructionline Gold, which is known in the industry for the enhanced standards it recognises.
- We’ll aim to stay in touch and let you know what’s happening when – it’s all part of the service from people who care.
- The teams who work in your home will come in company vans and will be wearing uniforms. They pride themselves on their courteous, thoughtful service and will tidy up after themselves. Even our MD has been seen with a brush in his hand on site!
Get in touch today
Whether you’re based in Leicestershire, Rutland or further afield, we can help you from our south Leicestershire offices. Call our team for a discussion about your needs on 0116 397 0359. Alternatively, simply complete this enquiry form and we’ll be in touch to arrange a mutually convenient time to visit so that we can provide you with a no-obligation quote.